Anchored has doubled the Delta 8 and terpenes for double the puffs and double the fun in these 2g Disposables. And don't worry about the battery dying too soon—the new rechargeable design lets you vape every last drop.
- Available in 10 options: Berry Gelato (Delta 8), Forbidden Fruit (Delta 8), Maui Kush (Delta 8), White Runtz (Delta 8), Ecto Kooler (HHC), Banana Split (HHC), Pebblez Milk (THCP), Wedding Cake (THCP), White Runtz (THCA), Berry Gelato (THCA)
- 72.86% Total Cannabinoids
- Each package contains one disposable vaporizer with 2mL of pre-filled cannabinoids and terpenes in the tank.
- Preheat button (click 3 times to begin preheat cycle)
- USB Type C Charging Port (charging cable not included)
- 100% Hemp-Derived Distillates, Terpenes.
- This is a high-purity, high-potency product. For that reason, it is important to treat this product with caution and to know yourself when it comes to your level of experience with this type of product.
- Recommended 1st Time Dose: One (1) 3-second puff, pulled into the mouth then inhaled, held in the lungs for 3-5 seconds, and exhaled. Wait 20 minutes after initial dose before deciding whether to take another puff.
- Note: Cannabis vapor from a cart or disposable can feel harsh on one's throat and/or lungs, so take care not to overdo the duration or frequency of your puffs or to preheat too often, else you may experience some discomfort. Also note that momentary coughing after taking a puff is normal. Make sure to have some drinking water ready before you start seshing!
- It's important to keep in mind that every individual person's endocannabinoid system (ECS), physiological makeup, lifestyle habits, etc., are unique to that person alone. This means that the experiences of one person who uses this product may differ from the experiences of another person. It is always recommended to begin by taking the lowest suggested dose when trying any product for the first time, and not to re-dose too soon—for some people, some products can take 2 hours or more before any effects even begin to be perceived, and re-dosing too soon can lead to overwhelming effects when both doses finally take effect. You can always take more in the future, but you can never take less in the past!
- Product contains the legal amount of less than 0.3% Δ9-THC. Using this product may produce a positive result for THC on a drug screening. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery under the influence of this product. May cause drowsiness. Keep away from children and pets. Consult your healthcare provider before using this product. Do not consume an amount of this product greater than the suggested serving size within a 12-hour period. Not intended for use by anyone under 21 years of age. Not sold to minors.
- This product and these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician before using this product, especially if pregnant or nursing.
- POISON CONTROL CONTACT: 1-800-222-1222